This document is under construction. forever. We are focusing on getting information in, and will work on making it pretty next week. :)
Welcome hosts and speakers!
things written in green are scripted, but definitely make it your own once you feel comfortable doing so.
Meet in our TNS Soapbox discord channel so that we can talk during the show. This allows me to be close to the TNS team. It also allows us to communicate if we get rugged, which happens a lot. Rugging often goes away, but if you are having a very bad time, totally close twitter, re-open it, come back in and raise your hand.
Keep it light and fun! We are frens and fam. It is fine if we don’t’ hit everything in here. It will still be fun and interesting.
Don’t worry about overtalking, just come back with something like “did someone else have something to say?”
Fill dead space with sound, retweet reminders, talk about how you are excited about [anything nounish]
- open space with music while we start things up, bring up co-hosts and our team members as speakers.
- pin tweets
– contest page
- lower the music
- as the music plays, all speakers be yourself, welcome and thank everyone and say at least “good morning from [your name]” in English and any other languages.
- stop the music
- primary host reads or says what is below. If someone has already covered your language(s), just say hi!
Good morning, this is [your name]. Welcome to internatioNouns! We are live on The Noun Square, a NounsDao funded project to proliferate the NounsDao meme. Our show runs on TwitterSpaces every week on Friday at 4pm UTC and noon Eastern time. We have great speakers who have been building and proliferating Nouns. We share experiences, give updates on what is happening in their part of the world, and are open for questions from the audience! We are going to take a few minutes for onboarding and then we will get started! We welcome everyone to speak and ask questions of any level and in any language, and do our best to accommodate but can’t always get to everyone. You will need to use the twitter phone app to speak. If that isn’t possible for you, you can comment by clicking the chat icon in the lower right, and we will try to get to you.
- Explain how to raise your hand if you want to speak.
- Explain how to re-tweet.
- we will choose a random person who retweets this space to win a prize! and jp will be kicking off our new contest for the week! winning entries will be minted as a limited edition NFT and proceeds go to further support our project. please see our pinned link for more details.
- Host: Now we have community updates!! Team: Raise your hand if you want to update us about your [anything nounish].
- The host will introduce you based on the pfp you are using. Since we only have 10 speaker spots, we may have to drop team to make space for questions. Don’t worry, please raise your hand and we will bring you back up as soon as we can.
- After our hosts go, we can invite people up to ask questions.